Love Notes: a mini album

>> Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Around the world, it's the day to celebrate love and your loved one. Today I'm celebrating with my hubby and family and this cute little Love Notes Mini Album. I'm so thankful that after twenty-two years of marriage, we've still head over heels.
My little mini-album holds quotes, photos and has little pockets to hold bits and pieces of memorabilia. I'm a sentimental girl and hold onto all those little cards that come with floral arrangements and ticket stubs. The pockets are perfect for that.


To create this 4"x4" mini album, I've used a couple small squares of chipboard and patterned paper from the new Victoria Park paper line.



Index cards and the wonderful Lily Bee ABC stickers make the journaling and embellishing quick and easy.


Here's a look at the edges...


...and the front cover detail.


If you're interested in seeing how I created the pocket folds and put the album together, I'm sharing a tutorial on my blog today so feel free to stop by.

Lily Bee supplies:
patterned paper: Victoria Park
mixed cardstock stickers: Head Over Heels
ABC stickers: Head Over Heels
Index Cards: Victoria Park
Clear Stamps: Head Over Heels


8 comments:

Ryann February 14, 2012 at 6:29 AM  

What a beautiful keepsake!

Unknown February 14, 2012 at 6:44 AM  

this is absolutely GORGEOUS Julia! love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek February 14, 2012 at 8:27 PM  

This is GORGEOUS! I love love love how you did the pockets! Off to check out your tutorial!

Katja Schneider February 14, 2012 at 11:38 PM  

Love this mini with the pockets! Will check out your tutorial!

Jenni February 15, 2012 at 10:34 AM  

this is stunning julia!!!!!

Jenni February 15, 2012 at 10:34 AM  

this is stunning julia!!!!!

Post a Comment