A bit of This & That...

>> Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year everyone! My turn to share a layout today and I have done one on my son Archie. I am a HUGE Beatles fan so when I was shopping and saw this Yellow Submarine t-shirt I just couldn't resist. Archie loves it too, to the point where it is difficult to persuade him to take it off! He wanted me to take some pictures of him wearing it and when I downloaded them I was struck by how similar to Paul McCartney he looked - think the cover of Abbey Road, long pants, bare feet, floppy hair - but thankfully without the cigarette.

I chose a real mix of products for this layout - that is what makes using Lily Bee so easy - all the lines go together beautifully.


I am a sucker for polka dot paper and Linens from the This & That range is one of my all time favourites. I thought it might be fun to make even more of a feature of the dots by filling some of them in with string.


Of course Archie saw me doing this layout and it has now ended up in his room!

Lily Bee products used:
This & That - Linens paper
This & That - Brooch paper
This & That - Mixed Cardstock Stickers
Harvest Market - ABC Stickers
Head Over Heels - 6x6 Tablet
Memorandum - Index Journalling Cards





4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek January 6, 2012 at 4:57 AM  

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! Adorable photos (and now I have Yellow Submarine stuck in my head! HA!) and loveeeeeeeeeeee the twine on the circles!!! I am a huge Beatles fan too... loveeeeeeeeee that shirt you found for him! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown January 6, 2012 at 12:58 PM  

Totally adorbs! We are huge Beatles fans here too. My middlest desperately wanted to be the yellow submarine when he was three (for Halloween). LOL!

MichelleB January 7, 2012 at 6:02 AM  

Gorgeous! I so love the black borders - really makes it all pop!

Sam January 9, 2012 at 1:33 AM  

been a fans of polka dots! I m inspired by the way you filled up the polka dots with strings. Thanks for sharing the LO

Post a Comment