Day 5 - Christmas Cards

>> Monday, December 5, 2011

Hello everyone, I hope by now you are getting a little bit into a festive spirit with all the beautiful projects shown here on the blog.
I like to share a couple of Christmas cards today that I've made with the 'Jingle' collection.



For this card I have used some dies to create the edge on the bottom of the cover and some glitter to make the edges of the '25' sparkle (hard to see in the photo, I'm sorry).
I have created some layers but otherwise like to keep my cards fairly clean and simple.




For my second card I have used some stamps and did some good old paper piecing:) all sparkled up with some glitter again. I love using glitter on my Christmas cards, it gives them a little bit of a festive feel. The white letters from the Jingle ABC Stickers are my new favorite!






Lily Bee Supplies:
Jingle - 6x6 Tiny Tablet
Jingle - ABC Sticker's

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek December 5, 2011 at 7:10 PM  

These are BEAUTIFUL!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

rush December 5, 2011 at 7:34 PM  

your projects are wonderful. thank you for sharing. rush88888 at gmail dot com

Melissa December 5, 2011 at 10:22 PM  

These are so beautiful! Love the shape of the front flap of the cards too and that paper piecing. :)

LauraLee December 7, 2011 at 1:02 AM  

Ditto on the other comments!..these are just beautiful!

Brenda Lapp December 7, 2011 at 12:38 PM  

Great cards. I cannot wait to find some time to lift (probably for next year though).

Post a Comment