Day 19 Rosette Christmas Tree

>> Monday, December 19, 2011

In getting ready for Christmas and the festive celebrations, I’ve been putting up little decorations here and there and everywhere around our apartment which also includes these cute and super easy to create rosette Christmas trees.




All you need to create this little tree is some of the Jingle Collection Pattern Papers, the insides of the toilet paper rolls, glitter, star pins (or any other items that you might want to deck the tree with), scoring board (optional but super helpful) and a handy trimmer...

I first started out by cutting strips of the various pattern papers in different thicknesses – ranging from 0.75” to 1.5”. Then using the scoring board, I quickly created the creases that I needed for the rosette flowers...



Once I had the completed all the rosette flowers, I applied liquid glue on the edges and sprinkled some glitter on the sides. Then I lined up the three different sized rosette flowers and poked the star pin through the middle (you might also want to apply some glue in between the flowers to help keep everything together). Next, I started working on the bottom part of the tree and found that the toilet roll was just the right size that I needed. Therefore, I cut a piece of the roll and wrapped some pattern paper around it before gluing it onto the bottom most rosette flower; finishing off my little rosette Christmas tree.

Hope this inspires to you create some of your own Christmas decorations and if you have already been creating them, would love to see what you’ve done. Thanks for stopping by everyone and wishing a you a super Merry Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!!
Piradee

5 comments:

Lindy December 19, 2011 at 8:36 AM  

Oh my goodness; absolutely fabulous!!!! Simpy gorgeous!!! T4S

rush December 19, 2011 at 1:01 PM  

too darn cute. thank you for sharing. rush88888 at gmail dot com

Julie Tucker-Wolek December 19, 2011 at 9:31 PM  

Ohhhhhhhh this is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Shawninaz December 20, 2011 at 4:57 AM  

I love this project, great work!

Unknown December 20, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

Adorable! And now that I like glitter... LOL!

Post a Comment