Day 10 - Scrapping decorating the tree

>> Saturday, December 10, 2011


Hi!  Kim here again to share with you another Christmas layout.  This time I chose to scrap about decorating the tree.  Again, I have taken a slightly different slant on the topic and have not actually included a picture of the tree at all.  Instead I used these photos of my son from several years ago helping me to pick out the ornaments to add to the tree.
I think he must have thought he was the tree the way he was holding it on his head!  That was what prompted the title "It's meant to go on the tree mate", which also forms my journalling.  The ABC letter stickers are just perfect for making a long title that doubles as journalling.

The photos are far from perfect, but he was just so uber cute at that age how could I resist using them?  So I simply printed them smaller so the poor quality was not so much of an issue.



I have also used the banner stickers from the  Mixed Cardstock stickers.  I love the banner stickers and I think they add the perfect finishing touch to a layout.

I have sprayed some mist across the green background paper to add a little extra interest.


Lily Bee supplies:Patterned Papers: Jingle - Spruce, Merry & Bright, Peppermint, TinselIndex Journaling Cards: Jingle
Cardstock Stickers: Jingle
ABC Stickers: Jingle


Hope you are having a wonderful leadup to the big day, spending time with family and friends and relishing your traditions!

Cheers



6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek December 10, 2011 at 6:39 AM  

this is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the precious photos, the banners and LOVING the misting! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lindy December 10, 2011 at 7:02 AM  

Beautiful layout!!!!! I too have some pics like this that I absolutely adore!

rush December 10, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

nice layout, and such a cutie! thank you for sharing. rush88888 at gmail dot com

Cynthia Baldwin December 10, 2011 at 2:00 PM  

What a great take on a "tree" layout - I think these types of moment-in-the-life photos are so meaningful in capturing our family memories.
Great use of the Lily Bee banner and letters!

Unknown December 11, 2011 at 3:53 PM  

So gorgeous! Love this layout and photos!

Melissa December 13, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

I think those photos are just perfect. Love the composition of this and that banner is the perfect accent.

Post a Comment