Lily Bee + Elle's Studio: Day Two

>> Tuesday, October 25, 2011


ETA: TUESDAY'S WINNER: REBECCA (from Rebecca's Scraps)! Congrats, Rebecca! Please email me your address at milesofpaper [dot] gmail [dot] com.

For yesterday's giveaway winner, click here.

Good morning! Happy Tuesday! We are so glad you all are enjoying our Elle's Studio + Lily Bee blog hop. Thank you for the love!

Today, we've got cards for you. Wouldn't it be great to keep a stash of them ready for every occasion? That's my dream! Here's some inspiration to get us started.

Lily Bee Designs:
Patterned Papers: Memorandum 9 to 5; Memorandum Whiteboard
Mixed Cardstock Stickers: Memorandum
Elle’s Studio Supplies:
Pennants – Turquoise; Handmade Layered Circles; Everyday Large Journaling Tag

Lily Bee Supplies
Pattern Paper: Harvest Market-Oatmeal; Harvest Market-Pumpkin Seeds; Harvest Market-Turtleneck; Harvest Market-Peach Crisp
Mixed Cardstock Stickers: Harvest Market
ABC Stickers: Harvest Market
Elle's Studio Supplies: Handmade Layer Circles; Lil' Snippets Trick or Treat


Lily Bee Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Oatmeal - Harvest Market; Turtleneck - Harvest Market
Mixed Cardstock Stickers: Harvest Market
ABC Stickers: Harvest Market
Elle's Studio Supplies: Lil Snippets Gratitude; Spooktacular Autumn Tiny Tags
Lily Bee Supplies:
Jingle- 6x6 Tiny Tablet, Index Journaling Cards, Mixed Cardstock Stickers, ABC Stickers
Elle's Studio Supplies:  Christmas Journaling Circle Tags (Large)


By Linda Barber
Lily Bee Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Dreamy-Head Over Heels, Crush-Head Over Heels, Swoon-Head Over Heels, Flirt-Head Over Heels
Mixed Cardstock Stickers: Head Over Heels
ABC Stickers: Head Over Heels
Elle's Studio Supplies: Handmade Layers Pennants-Blank; Pennants-Pink 
 
Don't forget to leave us a comment for a chance to win Elle's Studio goodies! Also don't forget to drop by Elle's Studio blog, check their projects using Lily Bee, and leave them a comment to win Lily Bee goodies. 
To keep up with any last minute news, "like" us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter.
See you again tomorrow!

67 comments:

bhavana,  October 25, 2011 at 4:14 AM  

what wonderful projects, just came across your team up with Elle' Studio, going to enjoy this week!

Cheryl,  October 25, 2011 at 5:08 AM  

I would definitely struggle to send these cards - I'd prefer to keep them in my own private stash! Once again I am amazed by the pairing of Lily Bee and Elle's Studio products - it's seamless! x

Amanda Johnson,  October 25, 2011 at 5:46 AM  

These are all fabulous! Love them all!

Julie Tucker-Wolek,  October 25, 2011 at 5:49 AM  

Wow wow wow wow! These are all GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

ruth,  October 25, 2011 at 5:56 AM  

I love them all, but I really love that last one!!

Anonymous,  October 25, 2011 at 6:14 AM  

Beautiful stunning cards!!

Unknown,  October 25, 2011 at 6:29 AM  

Oh, how fun! These cards are great!!

Anonymous,  October 25, 2011 at 6:33 AM  

These cards are really beautiful. Yes, I would love to have a stash on hand... but I always find myself making one at the last minute! :)
~Natalie

Lara Carson,  October 25, 2011 at 7:03 AM  

These are so seriously beautiful. I love the autumn one the most!

Melissa,  October 25, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

These cards are so pretty!

Miriam Prantner,  October 25, 2011 at 7:48 AM  

What great cards! I love how the designers mixed so many patterns together. It's one of those skills I'm still trying to perfect. Just beautiful!

Romy,  October 25, 2011 at 8:27 AM  

These cards are all so pretty! They really show how versatile Lily Bee and Elle's Studio are:)

{VICKI},  October 25, 2011 at 8:28 AM  

LO
VE

The cards!

and thanks for the chance to win

Margie,  October 25, 2011 at 9:02 AM  

Wonderful cards and layout!

Dana,  October 25, 2011 at 9:10 AM  

I never thought to punch butterflies of the same paper as the background, but... i'm kinda loving it!

April,  October 25, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

Absolutely gorgeous work ladies!!
- April W

Jodi Releford,  October 25, 2011 at 9:47 AM  

What a great pairing! Love how the products work so seamlessly together.

Lisa C.,  October 25, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

Such beautiful cards! Lily Bee and Elle makes such a great team!! Thanks for the inspiration.

Stephanie U,  October 25, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

I love the tank you card. The dimension really makes the card stand out.

Unknown,  October 25, 2011 at 9:52 AM  

Great projects! Love the first Hello card with the beautiful stitching!

Janelle Shultz,  October 25, 2011 at 9:55 AM  

especially love the first & last cards! great share!

Melinda,  October 25, 2011 at 9:56 AM  

Again, such inspiration! Love the tags and banners!

Mel,  October 25, 2011 at 9:58 AM  

Wonderful projects...really like the tags!

Veronica,  October 25, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

Wow these are all gorgeous! I think I need to start making cards!

Anonymous,  October 25, 2011 at 10:06 AM  

Absolutely wonderful cards!

Anonymous,  October 25, 2011 at 10:09 AM  

Thanks for the inspiration! These are great!!

Unknown,  October 25, 2011 at 10:24 AM  

Awesome cards! Love the finishing touch the SRM stickers give the cards. TFS!

ShoppingTamii,  October 25, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

These are all so beautiful!!!

Sara,  October 25, 2011 at 11:02 AM  

These are great cards! I would love to have a stash. Maybe someday! :) Thanks for the inspiration to get started!

Tracy,  October 25, 2011 at 12:16 PM  

wow I love these! thanks for sharing

Suzy Gray,  October 25, 2011 at 12:56 PM  

Such great cards thanks for the inspiration & chance to win

Debbie Pereira,  October 25, 2011 at 1:59 PM  

Oh these cards are fantastic.

Janet's Joy,  October 25, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

Wonderful cards!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Tanya,  October 25, 2011 at 2:42 PM  

beautiful cards! I really love the last one with the banners!

Cynthia Baldwin,  October 25, 2011 at 3:13 PM  

Awesome cards! Love the use of the pennants and snippets (such a cute name, too!) with the Lily Bee products!

Jennifer Rzasa,  October 25, 2011 at 3:30 PM  

These are so beautiful....and colorful...and trendy!

KAREN,  October 25, 2011 at 6:15 PM  

Love all the banners on the cards and the color combinations. So cute!

Meghann Andrew,  October 25, 2011 at 6:47 PM  

Oh mu goodness! Rhonda's card is amazing!

Scrappinraiderfan,  October 25, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

Great cards!! Thank you for the great inspiration!

Cheryl Leong,  October 25, 2011 at 10:24 PM  

TFs! All of the cards are stunning !

cheryl131091 at yahoo dot com

Savannah O'Gwynn,  October 25, 2011 at 10:52 PM  

LOVE these cards! FAB post today:) THANKS for the chance to win! sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

Karen,  October 26, 2011 at 12:05 AM  

How fun! I'm using lots of Memorandum in my Project Life and would love to win some Elle's Studio goodies! Thanks for the chance to win!

Melissa,  October 26, 2011 at 12:08 AM  

Lily Bee looks good with ANYTHING! Beautiful cards everyone. Now I need to get into my LB drawer and get to making. :)

isabel,  October 26, 2011 at 1:16 AM  

Love these cards ! Thanks for the inspiration and the giveaway

Vitoria B,  October 26, 2011 at 1:17 AM  

This is stunning, love the combination of LBee and Elle's stuff!

liberal sprinkles,  October 26, 2011 at 7:55 AM  

Such pretty cards. I especially love the layering on Jenni's. Thanks for the chance to win!

liberalsprinkles at gmail dot com

Anonymous,  October 26, 2011 at 7:56 AM  

Oh those are fantastic cards!! I'm going to have to make some!!

Mel,  October 26, 2011 at 9:27 AM  

Great cards...love the ideas!

Mimi,  October 26, 2011 at 9:29 AM  

Lovin' the inspiration! Thanks for the fun blog hop and giveway!

Anonymous,  October 26, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

Wow those are amazing!

Rachel,  October 26, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

beautiful projects! especially like that fall one!!

Brittany,  October 26, 2011 at 8:34 PM  

These are so incredible... I will have to lift Linda's as soon as I get a spare minute to scrap!

Anonymous,  October 28, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

Love these cards

Post a Comment