Fall Blessings Card

>> Thursday, October 6, 2011

Today I wanted to share a seasonal card I whipped up with the new Harvest Market line. I'm using this line so much now that the weather is getting cooler and my mindset is all things autumn!

Blessings Card by Lisa Dickinson
Lily Bee supplies:
     Patterned Paper:
     Autumn Blue - Harvest Market
     Hayride - Harvest Market
     Pumpkin - Harvest Market
     Butter - Stationery

     Mixed Cardstock Stickers:
     Harvest Market


I used my Silhouette to cut the shafts of wheat and then added rows of hand stitching. I topped it off with a strip of the Hayride striped paper and one of the Harvest Market stickers.




Hope you are enjoying your own fall blessings!  Happy scrapping!






6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek October 6, 2011 at 5:44 AM  

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I loveeeeeee the stitching and the leaves! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Jenni October 6, 2011 at 6:00 AM  

WOW, gorgeous card lisa.

KimA October 6, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

Super super nice card Lisa - love it!!!!!!!!!

Unknown October 7, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

This card is so amazing, Lisa! Stop making me want a Silhouette, ok? ENABLER!

Kay October 9, 2011 at 8:41 PM  

WOW. Just WOW. Gorgeous!

Unknown October 10, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

Lisa girl, i ABSOLUTELY LOVE your card, great simplicity w/ such impact. Awesome!

Post a Comment