>> Thursday, October 20, 2011
What I love most during this time of the year is the gorgeous colors of fall and really do wish, I could be somewhere (other than Singapore) to I could experience the beauty of fall. But in the mean time, the gorgeous colors in the Harvest Market collection is making up for it... (and mixed in a bit from the Jingle collection)
Inspired not only by the colors of fall but the leaves that can be found everywhere, I based both the cards and tags design on this. Using my silhouette machine, I cut out the various leaves before sewing them together to create a bit of dimension. Also on my card, I opted to also use the negative part (leftover) as contrast to the leave details; and finished everything off with the fabulous fall sticker from the mixed cardstock sticker set.
For the tags, I keep the same design but added in a bit of mist before including the ABC stickers (I just can't can't get enough of these and you'll going to love the new colors and design).
Lily Bee Products Used:
- Pattern Paper: Harvest Market - Squash (HMP167)
- Pattern Paper: Harvest Market - Punmpkin Seed (HMP168)
- Pattern Paper: Harvest Market - Hayride (HMP166)
- Pattern Paper: Harvest Market - Pumpkin (HMP182)
- Pattern Paper: Jingle - Spruce (JLP180)
- ABC Stickers: Harvest Market (HMS171)
- Mixed Cardstock Stickers: Harvest Market (HMS170)
Thanks for stopping by everyone and hope you guys have an amazing fall (and ps. enjoy a little for me too).