3 of me...

>> Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It is school holidays in my neck of the woods which means heaps of time with my three kiddos together. Planning activities, listening to their adventures - and refereeing their fights! - led me to thinking about how differently I parent each of my children. Since the layout is about me I decided to use my favourite pieces from the latest releases...



I chose some Memorandum papers as a base and mixed it with some bright Head Over Heels.


Picking my favourite pieces wasn't easy though, I am so in love with all of the new ranges!

Lily Bee products used:

Patterned Paper:
Whiteboard -Memorandum
6 x 6 Tablet - Memorandum
Swoon-Head Over Heels
Slushie-Head Over Heels
6 x 6 Tablet - Head Over Heels

Mixed Cardstock Stickers:
Memorandum
Head Over Heels

ABC Stickers:
Head Over Heels

Other:
punches, die cut system, mist, lace, muslin

6 comments:

Anonymous,  October 4, 2011 at 8:11 PM  

I love the layers.

Unknown October 5, 2011 at 4:06 AM  

Gasp! This is stunning Georgia!

Unknown October 5, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

I think this is my favorite Georgia page. BTW, we need a step-by-step with you! Dying to see how you come up with these amazing layouts.

Anonymous,  October 6, 2011 at 12:38 PM  

Love this page!

Any idea when Head Over Heels will be available for purchase?

Post a Comment