Fruity?

>> Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Tuesday everyone! I want to share a Layout today that I've made about my son's love of fruit. I know, i know...I'm very lucky that he loves it so much, but I also have a daughter that eats no fruit at all! How can siblings turn out so differently?

For the Layout I've mixed and matched a couple of Lily Bee collections which is really easy as they all go together so well.
The word 'Juicy' was cut with my Silhouette using 'Oatmeal' Stationery Cardstock.
I wanted my banners to be a bit more dimensional so I've adhered the Banner Stickers to cardboard before attaching them to the page. I've also added some white paint to ground all the different colors and some stitching for added texture. This project came together very easily with all the beautiful Lily Bee papers!





Lily Bee Supplies:
Happily Lost: 'Amazing Views' paper
Happily Lost: 'Stroll' paper
Happily Lost: 6x6 Tiny Tablet
Happily Lost: Mixed Cardstock Stickers
Happily Lost: ABC Stickers
This & That: 'Teacup' paper
This & That: 6 x 6 Tiny Tablet
Picket Fence: 'Seize the Day' paper

3 comments:

Unknown June 21, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

So adorable! And uh, I want a Silhouette too. Stop enabling, please.

georgia keays June 22, 2011 at 6:07 AM  

Just gorgeous Katya, I just love the mix of colours! I'm embarrassed to admit my wishblade has been gathering dust for about 12 months now... Might have to dig it out!!!

Post a Comment