>> Thursday, June 9, 2011
It's officially summer here and like most of you, I'm spending more time away from the scrap table and more time with the kiddos - at the park, in the pool, and on the playground!
But a busy summer schedule doesn't mean you have to give up scrapping all together. Here's a quick and easy card that won't take you long to create. It's a perfect all-occasion card (and would make a great holder for a Starbucks gift card!)
Lily Bee supplies:
Picket Fence patterned papers: Al Fresco, Seize the Day
This & That Tiny Tablet
- Create a 5.5 x 4.25 card from kraft cardstock. Stamp background with overlapping coffee stain stamp.
- Trim a piece of Al Fresco paper 5.5 x 1 and adhere to bottom edge of card.
- Use die cut machine or hand cut coffee cup shape from Tiny Tablet paper. Add striped Seize the Day paper to cup rim. Adhere with foam squares.
- Use glue pen to adhere twine in swirls above cup to mimic steam. Tie twine across top of card.
- Print sentiment on white cardstock. Trim to fit card and adhere.
And you're done! Now go grab an iced coffee and enjoy that summer weather !