An Adventure...

>> Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's always an adventure for me whenever I design a page for Lily Bee. I am an embellishment and hand cutting patterned paper Junkie... but I am addicted to Lily Bee.. why? Because it is a perfect match for my dies!! The patterns are just the right size for you to see it even in intricately cut shapes such as the clock here. And the colors blend in so beautifully that all you need are scraps of Lily Bee papers and a few of your favorite dies or paper shapers to create detailed and embellishment filled Lily Bee pages.








Thanks for your visit today!
Iris

4 comments:

LisaDay June 28, 2011 at 11:12 AM  

I love this layout Iris!! Beautiful!

Brandi June 28, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

I love the whimsical feel of your design! It is simply divine!

BethW June 28, 2011 at 10:22 PM  

I love this layout-it's fantastic!

Post a Comment