>> Monday, May 9, 2011
Good Morning! This week, we are having a little blog party with our friends at Petaloo. We sent them some Lily Bee goodies, and they sent us beautiful Petaloo products. And throughout this week, we'll be sharing projects from both of our teams. You can view the Petaloo design team projects on their blog.
First, a lovely card by Cindy Liebel.
1. Create a background using rubons on top half of card with patterned paper at the bottom.
2. Use a border punch to create a decorative accent for lower half, and the tag.
3. Machine stitch around bottom half of card on pattern paper. Adhere tag on rubon background.
4. Add title using letter stickers & adorn tag with gem & twine.
5. Hide seams using three medium flowers.
Lily Bee supplies:
Happily Lost 6x6 Tiny Tablet
This & That 6x6 Tiny Tablet
Lovely 12x12 Rub-Ons
Happily Lost ABC Stickers
Picket Fence Acrylic Stamps
Bristol Floral Embellishment White/Chart/Dark Green
A super cute layout by Lisa Dickinson.
Petaloo's blog and leaving a comment there.
See you again tomorrow!