Two More Winners!

>> Sunday, May 15, 2011

We randomly picked two more winners to received yummy Petaloo stuff.

Deb Long who said:
Beautiful - the two lines really work well together!

And

Romy who said:
Ooh, your layout is gorgeous! I love the soft and delicate feel to it and all the pretty details.

Congrats! Please email me at milesofpaper [at] gmail [dot] com with your mailing addresses!

Before we log off for tonight, we have a nice surprise for you! One more Lily Bee + Petaloo project! By the lovely Katja Schneider!

1. Cut a piece of the Stationary 'Oatmeal' cardstock to A4 size for your background.
2. Attach 3 photos (5" x 3") along the middle of the Layout.
3. Use a piece of the Happily Lost 'Sun Soaked' paper above the photos and a piece of the 'Hammock' paper below the photos.
4. Use the Happily Lost Letter stickers for the title on a strip of the 'Oatmeal' Stationary cardstock.
5. Embellish with Petaloo flowers...and your finished:)

Lily Bee Supplies:
Happily Lost - Sun Soaked patterned paper
Happily Lost - Hammock patterned paper
Happily Lost - ABC Stickers
This & That - Mixed Cardstock Stickers
Three Little Birds - Rub ons

Petaloo Supplies:
Crocheted Flowers
Mini Rose Clusters

Thank you so very much for coming by all week. We hope you enjoyed what you saw and that you were inspired to create your own art!

See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

georgia keays May 15, 2011 at 10:17 PM  

gorgeous layout Katya and such a sweet tradition :-)

Romy May 15, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

Your layout is gorgeous! I love the clean lines in it and the beautiful grid pattern!

And gosh, thank you so much for picking me as one of the winners. I'm sooo happy:)

Katie May 16, 2011 at 2:26 AM  

Yes, I was very inspired. You guys showed us some amazing layouts and cards! I love your new paper lines. I already have one on order at my scrapbooking store (Happily Lost), but after seeing all of the beautiful layouts I want to order the Picket fence line also. Thanks for being great!

Katie

PS - I forgot to say that I love the layout above, so sweet! I will visit your blog again soon.

BuyWoWAccount May 16, 2011 at 3:04 AM  

Beautiful layout and photos! They fit so perfect for the card's idea.

Buy WoW Account

Tracey May 16, 2011 at 4:28 AM  

WOW! This layout is stunning!!

Post a Comment