>> Sunday, May 15, 2011
We randomly picked two more winners to received yummy Petaloo stuff.
Deb Long who said:
Beautiful - the two lines really work well together!
Romy who said:
Ooh, your layout is gorgeous! I love the soft and delicate feel to it and all the pretty details.
Congrats! Please email me at milesofpaper [at] gmail [dot] com with your mailing addresses!
Before we log off for tonight, we have a nice surprise for you! One more Lily Bee + Petaloo project! By the lovely Katja Schneider!
1. Cut a piece of the Stationary 'Oatmeal' cardstock to A4 size for your background.
2. Attach 3 photos (5" x 3") along the middle of the Layout.
3. Use a piece of the Happily Lost 'Sun Soaked' paper above the photos and a piece of the 'Hammock' paper below the photos.
4. Use the Happily Lost Letter stickers for the title on a strip of the 'Oatmeal' Stationary cardstock.
5. Embellish with Petaloo flowers...and your finished:)
Lily Bee Supplies:
Happily Lost - Sun Soaked
Happily Lost - Hammock patterned paper
Happily Lost - ABC Stickers
This & That - Mixed Cardstock Stickers
Three Little Birds - Rub ons
Mini Rose Clusters
Thank you so very much for coming by all week. We hope you enjoyed what you saw and that you were inspired to create your own art!
See you tomorrow!