Having a sister....

>> Friday, April 8, 2011

Having a sister must be so fun. I don't have one so I'm really happy that my daughters get to have that experience. Cheska loves her big sister dearly and Nicole loves her little sister just as much.



The "This and That" collection focuses on "sisters" and "friendship". I love this sticker with this quote...


The clear stamps are gorgeous!! Here is one of the images from the "This and That" clear stamps.


Thank you for your visit today! I hope you will all have a fun weekend!

7 comments:

Cynthia Baldwin April 9, 2011 at 12:17 AM  

Gorgeous layout and photo of your girls! Love that quote!!

gretchen April 9, 2011 at 12:48 PM  

oh wow, this is beautiful and soooo sweet!

Unknown April 9, 2011 at 5:47 PM  

Gorgeous layout Iris! And what a precious photo! I miss not having a sister too.

Post a Comment