Friday Finds: the Tuesday Edition

>> Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Since I'm packing and moving this whole week,  I thought I'd do Friday Finds today. I guess I should call it Tuesday Finds? Whatever the name, the inspiration is amazing, as usual. If you'd like to be considered for our (usually on Fridays) Friday Finds, please share your work by linking us on our Facebook page.

Here we go!

I saw Katie Rose's page on Facebook, and I immediately fell in love. Not only is the page bright and cheery, but her daughter's smile is happy-inducing.


Marie Ramirez cleverly used the negative space of the ABC Stickers on this card. How cool is that? I'm so going to do that. Soon!

Jaclyn Rench shared this layout (for the paper piecing challenge) using Hello Sunshine. The bright colors on white cardstock is so eye catching. Those teeny, tiny red pearls and the grey cardstock backing are a great finishing touch. (And those baby cheeks!)

Heather Binnie flattened a bottle cap as a base for our flower Chipboard Sticker. Love the little shine that it adds to the page. And that adorable face staring back? Priceless!

Thank you ladies for sharing your work with us! We love seeing your fabulous creations. Please come back tomorrow for a new Lily Bee challenge.

4 comments:

LisaDay April 19, 2011 at 6:32 AM  

Wow! Awesome finds! I love all of these!!

Unknown April 19, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

Awww thanks for picking my ATC! Yay!!! All the picks are amazing!

Anonymous,  April 20, 2011 at 7:00 AM  

these are GREAT finds....love them!

Post a Comment