Chief button pusher...

>> Friday, April 29, 2011

Hi everyone, this is Georgia. I am so excited to be doing my first blog post as a member of the new team!


This layout is of my son Archie, he has just turned four and is in the "let me do it!" stage. He has decided any buttons around here needing to be pushed are his sole responsibility lol...

I have used a mix of the new picket fence and happily lost lines. One of my favourite things about the new releases would have to be how beautifully they compliment each together, they mix and match perfectly!


I love the layered look but none of the stickers were quite right for my page so I have tucked them under one another and even turned one upside down to get the effect without distracting from my subject.


I can't wait to share some more projects with you all...


Lily Bee supplies
Picket Fence paper - Veranda
Piket Fence paper - Fresh Air
Picket Fence paper - Cottage Garden
Picket Fence - ABC Stickers
Happily Lost paper - Villa

6 comments:

Unknown April 29, 2011 at 9:52 AM  

This is so fab, Georgia!

Jenni April 30, 2011 at 5:56 AM  

this is fabulous!! i love it!

Kim Watson April 30, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

Fantastic page Georgia! Love the layering!

Anonymous,  May 1, 2011 at 4:13 PM  

Fab page x

joy May 3, 2011 at 4:15 PM  

Love how the words are popped up! The great papers and a cute son makes this a wowie layout!

Post a Comment