A Boy and a Bonus...

>> Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today I want to share with you a layout I created using the beautiful Picket Fence line. The thing that I love most about this line is that it has an amazing mixture of patterns and colors. I can create girly girl pages and boy pages at the same time.


But, my favorite part of the new Lily Bee collections has to be the 6x6 tiny tablets. I like to use bits of papers on my layouts and I don't always want to cut into the big 12x12 sheet to use just a little strip of paper. The tiny tablets took that problem away. Now I can use little bits of my favorite papers as much as I want without worrying about cutting up the beautiful big pieces! Perfect!


Lily Bee Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Collection Patterned Paper - Seize the Day

Picket Fence 6x6 Tiny Tablet

Picket Fence ABC Stickers


I also have a bonus project to share with you today. I created this cute Spring/Easter shadowbox using some of the new Lily Bee collections and put up some instructions for completing it on my blog!

7 comments:

my paper love studio April 12, 2011 at 6:47 AM  

love the layout and your spring/easter project is just too too too cute!! off to your blog to check out the details. thanks for the inspirations!!

beckyjune April 12, 2011 at 6:59 AM  

Such great projects today, Lisa!

Jenni April 12, 2011 at 7:43 AM  

gorgeous lisa!! checking out your blog for the details of the shadowbox. i adore the layout- so precious!

Unknown April 12, 2011 at 7:52 AM  

Ooooh, so fab, Lisa! And thanks for the bonus. Off to check the tutorial. :)

~amy~ April 12, 2011 at 7:54 AM  

I adore your layout and what a sweet shadow box project!

Raechelle Bellus April 12, 2011 at 8:01 AM  

wonderful layout! The shadowbox is beautiful- and so fun!

Post a Comment