Spring Cards

>> Thursday, March 31, 2011


The weather in Colorado isn't cooperating with me. I want those gorgeous spring days with beautiful blooms. While it may not be full blown spring here just yet, i can get my spring color fix with Lily Bee's Beautiful designs from Stationary & Happily Lost.


This 4.25 x 5.5 card could be used for a number of different events but i made it with graduation in mind. I know a couple of teens graduating high school, including my daughter, and thought the sentiment was just perfect. I so love the banner stickers from Happily Lost Sticker Sheet. The flower is similar to Linda's brilliant post with a colorful brad in the center.


The base of this card was a rejected background from this layout. Sometimes the backgrounds i create just don't go with the page i am working on. I just set them aside to use on an altered project, to punch out shapes, or to use on a card, like this one. I cannot every get enough of butterflies so they are exploding on this card.


I love that cards can come in all shape & sizes. This little card only measures 4 x 3. I know it's a simple little card but it makes me so happy. Aren't those sticker letters from Happily Lost so darn cute? and how can you beat 8 alphas on a page?

Don't forget today is the last day of the Lily Bee Design Team Call. I cannot wait to see who will be joining the team!

6 comments:

Unknown March 31, 2011 at 1:44 PM  

So pretty, Ronda! I needed these! It's raining, cold, and I hear it's going to snow tomorrow.

Pam March 31, 2011 at 3:13 PM  

Love the cards, the colors are beautiful:) Love the flower with the scallops-def. gonna have to try that!

angie gutshall March 31, 2011 at 3:25 PM  

Love the cards! I'm with you on spring days! We had some snow this morning and I can't wait for some warm sunny weather :)

my paper love studio March 31, 2011 at 8:03 PM  

love these and yes those alpha stickers are super cute!!!

gudrun April 1, 2011 at 1:35 AM  

Love these cards. They all make me happy :)

Post a Comment