Lovin' this new Stationery line . . .

>> Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I absolutely love the new Stationery line!  The subtle patterns and colors are perfect for mixing and matching with the bolder patterns in the other Lily Bee collections.  They also look great on their own.  Here's a page I created using a couple of the Stationery papers and the adorable banner stickers from the Happily Lost line.  The cute little 3-year-old girl of mine in these photos just turned 9 years old last week!  Where does the time go???


I added a couple Maya Road chipboard butterflies that I painted and "Stickled" (is that a word?  Hmpf. . . it should be).  I added some Spritz droplets to the Stationery paper and then typed my journaling on a transparency.   The beauty of printing the journaling block on a transparency is that the words blend in nicely with the background and don't completely cover up the beautiful paper.


Products used:

On a final note . . . parting is such sweet sorrow!  My DT term with Lily Bee is coming to an end this month. I'm planning on slowing down a bit over the coming months and scrapping a little bit less than I have been lately. It's been a wonderful experience being on the Lily Bee design team.  I'm very grateful for the opportunity!  I've been consistently inspired by all the beautiful projects created by my fellow DT members and the talented ladies whose creations have been featured on the Friday Faves.  I can't wait to see who makes the new DT!  Good luck to all of you who applied!




17 comments:

MichelleB March 29, 2011 at 3:52 AM  

Love, love, love this LO! I have a collection of those frames and can't wait to use them now! Thank you for the inspiration. :)

Jocelyn March 29, 2011 at 5:20 AM  

What a perfect LO!!!! Love the use of the frames and the banner is sooooo cute!!!

Wishing you a great day and thanks for sharing with us!!! :-) You are an inspiration!!!

angie gutshall March 29, 2011 at 6:47 AM  

This is so cute! Love the frames :)

Diana Fisher March 29, 2011 at 6:58 AM  

Your title work is great! Love this!!

Cynthia Baldwin March 29, 2011 at 8:13 AM  

This is so pretty! Love the soft colors, the title treatment, and the lovely banner and frames. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown March 29, 2011 at 8:36 AM  

So cute, Stacy! Going to miss seeing your work around here. But I get to see you in person soon. Yeah!

nancy March 29, 2011 at 12:52 PM  

Beautiful layout, Stacy! I love seeing your work everywhere.

Virginia March 29, 2011 at 5:26 PM  

Good grief, I ADORE this layout! So fresh! And I'm sorry to see you go- you'll be missed!

Pam March 29, 2011 at 7:24 PM  

I loooove this layout! I *really* need to get my hands on some of those stationary papers. The frames are too cute, love that idea!

Lisa Dickinson March 30, 2011 at 7:26 AM  

love this page stacy! the colors are phenomenal!

Melissa March 30, 2011 at 11:02 PM  

Pure gorgeousness. Love those frames!

Keshet March 31, 2011 at 1:49 PM  

I'll miss your Lily Bee layouts, Stacy,but can understand that you need a break since you've been so busy!

Keri April 4, 2011 at 10:20 AM  

Gorgeous, especially the banner and the little bird and butterflies...I really love how you used those frames that must have been in your stash for quite some time...you made them look fresh and new again!

Custom Stationery Design May 7, 2011 at 9:12 AM  

Creativity and functionality are both important for your stationary design, along with your contact details; your stationery needs something more i.e. your business image.

jhonblack December 2, 2011 at 5:20 AM  

I love your puffin. Such funny little birds with a weight beak! I have never been to Origin but would love to go. business logo design

Post a Comment