a bit of this and that...

>> Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ever since I got these papers from the This & That collection - I just couldn't wait to start cutting away on them. I just adore the color combination of this collection and also that shade of turquoise on the milk bottle paper is just perfect - not too bright nor too blue - and it works perfectly with the brooch pattern paper (yellow); my fav.

Photobucket

I also created this layout for my little sis - capturing that moment of us playing around in the early morning on the beach with muummy; what a super great way to start the day off (a nice stroll along the beach). Also in addition to all the lily bee goodies - I also used the maya road sheer doily and heart trinket pins and adhered the pattern papers with helmar zapdot.

Photobucket

And here are a few more close ups of the layout and details...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Lily Bee Supplies Used:
This & That Pattern Paper - pretty fabric
This & That Pattern Paper - brooch
This & That Pattern Paper - milk bottle
This & That Pattern Paper - linens
Christmas Town Chipboard Stickers

Thanks again everyone for stopping by and hopefully we've inspired you to do a bit of scrapping today.
Photobucket

10 comments:

beckyjune March 15, 2011 at 7:40 AM  

This collection is so pretty! What a great grid design.

georgia keays March 15, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

This is really beautiful Piradee and I agree, the colours are gorgeous :-)

Anonymous,  March 15, 2011 at 9:40 AM  

this is a great page Piradee, but i totally love love the punch accents on the page ;)

LisaDay March 15, 2011 at 2:27 PM  

Absolutely beautiful Piradee!

my paper love studio March 16, 2011 at 3:06 AM  

a big thanks ladies for all the sweet comments - this is one of my favorite collections - the colors are just amazing to work with!

Jodi March 16, 2011 at 6:01 AM  

very pretty layout! Loooove the color combo!!

Unknown March 16, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

So fab, P! You always amaze me with your mad scrapping skills!

Post a Comment