>> Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hi everyone! Hope you guys have been having a great week so far. Thought today I would share a layout that I've recently created for one of my best buddies from high school. I'm always in awe everytime that we all get together - it still feels like we are in high school.

For this layout, I used the new Happily Lost Collection... aren't these colors just dreamy!!! I'm just loving the soft bold colors and the vintage design and feel of these papers (the strip pattern paper has a gorgeous flower watermark design).

Photobucket

Photobucket

And also using the chipboard stickers from the Lovely Collection and Hello Sunshine to finish off the layout (these are my all time favorite ever - just love that text on these and those super cute button).

Photobucket

Lily Bee Supplies Used Include:
Happily Lost Pattern Paper - Good Book
Happily Lost Pattern Paper - Stroll
Happily Lost Pattern Paper - Sun Soaked
Lovely - Chipboard Stickers
Hello Sunshine - Chipboard Stickers

Thanks for stopping by everyone!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown February 22, 2011 at 10:56 AM  

Lovely layout! Love the finishing touches with the twine wrapping around it too.

Stacey February 22, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the twin and flower.

Virginia February 22, 2011 at 3:23 PM  

I adore this! The flower is the perfect touch!

Post a Comment