Mixing the old with the new.......

>> Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello everyone!!  I hope everyone enjoyed their New Year!  I did, but now its back to the daily grind.   I did get to do a lot of scrap-booking time which i really enjoyed.  I learned something, that i hold onto my favorite products regardless of how old they are, and a lot of times don't even use them.  So today i decided to mix some of my new Lily Bee in with the old that i've had laying around for a few years.

Patterned Paper - Cashmere Sweater from Catching Fall, Chipboard flowers and button, diecut and sticker are also from Catching Fall.

I still have quite a few of these Tulle flowers and i just adore them, i think i've been holding on to them because i don't want to see them go :). 
Rub ons are from Three little birds and the Lovely collections.  And that fabulous red paper is from the Audrey collection.

So if your looking to use up some of that old stash, just mix it in with the new.  I was so glad to use some of it up, it took away some of the guilt of always wanting/using just new.  So for me - that is what of my New Years resolutions!  
Thanks for stopping by..................


4 comments:

Unknown January 6, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

Super cute, Brenda. I also love the blue paint splotches. It's such a nice small detail that adds a lot of punch.

Jodi January 6, 2011 at 3:46 PM  

absolutely adorable!!! Such a fun color combo to all the little details!!

curlyqmosaics January 6, 2011 at 8:30 PM  

What a great layout! Love the colors, the super cute litte bitty and the little bird rub-ons are so adorable! Love the embellishment grouping at the top right too. Very unique!

Melissa January 6, 2011 at 10:02 PM  

This is so lovely! And I've been doing some of the same. Thanks to the liquidation sale I've lots from all the lines. They are all so beautiful!

Post a Comment