A Good-Bye & Hello...

>> Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hi There,

I am sorry I am late posting today. It's a whirlwind right now getting ready for CHA, not to mention my two little stinkers I have to keep up with.



I wanted to give a formal good-bye to Lori Gentile our Design Team Coordinator. Lori has been so dedicated to Lily Bee over the last two years and has gone out of her way so many times for me. She has become one of my dearest friends and am so thankful to know her. I wish her all the best in her creative ventures for 2011. She will be greatly missed by me and the other girls on the team. And I will certainly miss seeing her beautiful work projects.


So help me welcome Linda Barber as our New Design Team Coordinator. I've had the privilege of working with Linda in the past and knew she'd be perfect to take over this position. She's a breath of fresh air and has some fun new things planned for the blog and facebook this year. Her work is amazing and so looking forward to her creating with Lily Bee products.

7 comments:

Unknown January 5, 2011 at 6:52 PM  

I am so sad to see Lori go, but I can't wait to see Linda's creations! I'm a huge fan of her work!

beckyjune January 6, 2011 at 7:13 AM  

Lori was incredible and it will be fun to see what Linda creates for us!

Kim Watson January 8, 2011 at 11:58 PM  

Linda...you clever thing... you'll be so great here! I LOVE your work. :o)

Barb January 9, 2011 at 5:25 PM  

Hurray for Linda! I love her work. She's so danged creative... this is gonna be awesome.

Emily Pitts January 9, 2011 at 5:45 PM  

congrats to linda, i love her work!

Unknown January 9, 2011 at 8:09 PM  

Yay for snapping up Linda! She's so talented, and I can't wait to see her work here!

Ronda Palazzari January 19, 2011 at 5:00 PM  

Lori you were awesome to work for & i am so happy to call you friend!

Congrats Linda! I am so looking forward to getting to know you better!

Post a Comment