Friday Faves

>> Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Friday! It's time, again, to share some amazing talent found in our gallery. You continue to inspire us week after week and we thank you for that.

"Autumn Breeze" by Machiko is so sweet. I love the photos, the stitching, the little butterflies down the right side and the way the rub-ons are placed. It's such a lovely layout to enjoy.

"Christmas Day Eve" by Audrey Yeager is really fun! Check out the way our die cuts were placed, those fantastic flowers and the pleating at the bottom. I think this overall pretty fabulous!

I was really struck by the message in Arlene Camacho's "Catch a Break" layout. She's reminding herself and asking for the strength to let go. It's so easy to beat ourselves up. Women, especially, are really good at it. There is something therapeutic about writing it down and I love that scrapbooking can be that avenue. I love the way she cut up the scallops from the die cut and created both a border and a banner! What a great subject to scrapbook.

Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Karen December 10, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

Fantastic layout! I love each one! Fantastic job!

Arlene Camacho December 16, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

wow, this is sooo cool. I wasn't expecting this at all. Thank you!

I love Audrey's and Machiko's layouts. both very beautiful.

Post a Comment