the Christmas Box

>> Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hey Lily Bee friends!! Are we all enjoying the Holidays?? I hope so. I know I am, maybe a little hectic and crazy at times, but it's hard not to feel the Christmas spirit. I decided to create this Christmas box with the Christmas Town Collection. I have had this box for maybe 10 years and used it on my dresser in my bedroom. We moved a few months ago and I don't have red in my new room, so this box was just sitting around.


I started with cutting out the Poinsettia's with my Silhouette. I then sprayed the flowers with mist and crinkled and shaped them.
I glued the ribbon around the base of the lid.


I added built the Poinsettia's, and used brads to adhere them together. I avoided glue so they would look more dimensional. I then sprayed the die cut with mist and added the bells from the Christmas town rub on collection to the corner and adhered it to the center of the box. Then i added the Poinsettia's.

To make the little curlies I just cut strips of paper, sprayed them with silver mist and wrapped it around a pencil while still wet.

I hope you enjoyed. I am going to display this in my entry way with the candy canes for when people come and go! Hope your enjoying the holidays and we will see you back here soon!

1 comments:

Jill December 13, 2010 at 1:20 AM  

Brenda, this is so pretty and SO festive!

Post a Comment