October Guest Designer-Becky Williams

>> Monday, October 18, 2010

Hi Everyone,

Back in August we had a Guest Designer contest and Becky Williams was our first winner. She's been busy working with our new products and I am so excited with what she has created. Let's get to know her and let her creations inspire you!

I am so excited to get to guest design at Lily Bee this month. I just love the fresh and funky designs and the way different collections mesh together so perfectly. I have been scrapbooking since I was in jr. high when I'd cut out pictures of my favorite movie and music stars and glue them into notebooks. My love for scrapbooking has grown over the years and most especially since I got married and had my three cute girls. I have been published in a variety of print and online scrapbooking magazines and currently design for My Scrapbook Nook kit club, Jillibean Soup, American Crafts, Bo Bunny, SRM Stickers and Creative Charms. I also love a tall hazelnut hot chocolate, country music and re-runs of the Gilmore Girls. You can see more of my work on my blog







17 comments:

Lori Gentile October 18, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Fantastic work, Becky! I love it all!!!

LG October 18, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

Fantastic projects!!! Congrats Becky!

danni reid. October 18, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

looooove all of these becky, amazing!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer October 18, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

Beautiful work, Becky! Congrats!!!

Melissa October 18, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

Beautiful job Becky! Love your stuff and what you did with the papers!

Melissa Hortin October 18, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

I love your work Becky. Congrats on the guest designer position. xxx

Julie Bonner October 18, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

Awesome projects Becky - love what you did with these lines :)

Stacey October 18, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous. I love every single project. Wonderful work. I am so very inspired to create.

Diana October 18, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Love all your projects! Awesome work Becky!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles October 18, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

Congrats on your guest spot here Becky and I love your creations with Lilly Bee!!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy October 19, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

Super cute layouts and cards Becky! Love them!

Anonymous,  October 19, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

absolutely GORGEOUS Becky, love your creations!!!!

Unknown October 19, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Beautiful, as always, Becky!!!!

Jenni October 20, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

beautiful creations becky!! love them!

Post a Comment