Friday Faves

>> Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Friday! It's time to feature some more amazing and creative works from our gallery.

I'm a big fan of Lady Grace Belarmino's work. I think she has a great eye for color and does some really cool things to create texture. I was surprised to see her do some 8 1/2 x 11 layouts, but not surprised that she rocked them. "Autumn Dream" really caught my eye. The use of rub-ons is really fun. I love how the corrugated products really help show off the Lily Bee products.

I adore a great 2-pager and that's exactly what Carol Monson delivered with "Apple Bob". I love the little banners strung on either side of the layout. There are a lot of clean lines here and the layout really shows off the story perfectly.

Takako always inspires with her use of our products. I think "My Apron" is really interesting. I love the sewn grid and the product placement. Domestic Bliss really shines here. Her daughter looks like she's having fun and I love that she captured that feel on the layout.

Thanks for continuing to post to our gallery week after week. Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Carol October 15, 2010 at 2:22 PM  

WOW!!! thanks.
that so exciting to be featured ;)

Melissa October 15, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

So gorgeous! I'm really digging the grid stitching... gonna have to try that soon. :)

my paper love studio October 15, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

amazing layouts ladies...absolutely gorgeous!!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer October 15, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

Congrats ladies - gorgeous pages :)

LG October 15, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

WOW what a great surprise! Thank you so much!!!!

Post a Comment