Halloween fun........

>> Saturday, October 30, 2010

is anyone else excited for Halloween.  Not sure about you, but in Utah, we are celebrating it today!  So for like the third time this week, we are getting into our costumes and heading out for some trick or treating!  I thought i would throw in one last Halloween layout before the Holiday was officially over.  This is actually a picture of my cute niece last year at Halloween.  I have seen this design alot lately, the patchwork look, but hadn't actually done it myself, so i was excited to give it a try.  I actually used paper from EACH of the new lines from the recent release.  I just got out the mists, and made them the color that i wanted.  The orange polka is from Domestic Bliss the text paper is from Catching Fall and the black and white design is from Christmas Town.  I even used the banner flags from all three lines.  So versatile!!



The chipboard button is Christmas town and the square sticker is from Catching Fall.  One more project jumping right to the next Holiday is just a fun simple i card using Catching Fall, i used the same patch work concept for the card too.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a fabulous Halloween!  Your never to old to trick or treat ya know!!

2 comments:

curlyqmosaics October 31, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

Absolutely precious layout! I love how you made a Halloween layout so sweet & angelic! Very inspiring!

Unknown November 1, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

so adorable! Love the halloween spin and the darling card!

Post a Comment