Scaling it down

>> Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Good Morning!

Today I have a layout to share featuring Lily Bee's new line, Catching Fall!



When I find a gorgeous "text" patterned paper (such as Catching Fall's Cider), I love to use it as my backdrop. Why? Because it adds extra dimension and allows me to scale down everything else on my page (and maximize my pattern paper)!


With just a few extra elements, such as Maya Road Kraft envelopes, Catching Fall dies cuts, and a few strips of pattern paper, I am able to create a layout that draws your eye right to a small wallet sized photo.


A few butterflies punched from Catching Fall and Christmas Town papers, and a little mist were the final small elements needed to finish this "scaled down" look.

Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

MichelleB September 28, 2010 at 6:14 AM  

Love this page! Lots of great details!

Virginia September 28, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

Jenni, this is serioualy gorgeous (and hello adorable cutie pie in the picture!)>

Ronda Palazzari September 29, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

Gorgeous layout. Love all the details!

PinkPug,INK. September 29, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

this is so beautiful! LOVE IT!!

Post a Comment