Domestic Bliss...

>> Thursday, September 30, 2010

When I first received my DT box from Lily Bee, the first collection that caught my fancy was "Domestic Bliss". The colors and patterns were soft and pretty. Next came my problem.. I don't have photos that would fit the theme! But I knew I just had to work with these beauties. So I tried to get the patterns and colors that would work for my pictures... Here are a couple of pages I made with this line..



Love those Lily Bee chipboard buttons and rub-ons...

hand-cut fit form patterns...

beautiful embellishments from Maya Road (Thank you Maya Road for sending some goodies to the team!)

This second one is about my daughter's love for art.


A die-cut sheet and some hand-cut flowers together with some Maya Road embellishments help create a simple but colorful layout... still keeping focus on the photo.



Thanks for your visit!

7 comments:

pysselpetra September 30, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

Super inspiring as allways when Iris has created!
lovely colors also

Em September 30, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

Gorgeous work!! You did a fabulous job with this line!

Zarah September 30, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

Oh Iris... That is BEAUTIFUL!

Jill September 30, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

This is so colorful! I love every bit of it.

Post a Comment