Friday Faves

>> Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy late Friday evening! I hope you are getting ready to enjoy your weekend.

The industry is alive with misting, inking, water coloring and painting. Our gallery is no exception as it's filled with layouts following this trend of splatters and masks and overall mess. Good mess. Great mess! I love a gal who's not afraid of an ink pad!

So, I wanted to dedicate this post to some gals who've gotten messy playing with Lily Bee. I adore each and everyone one of these layouts. Just sit back and take in all the amazing details and I think you, too, will be impressed!

Becky Williams

Katie Burnett

Michelle

Takako



Aren't these all just wonderfully messy and happy and GORGEOUS? I think so, too!
Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

beckyjune August 20, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

Great work, ladies! Thanks for sharing my page, too! I ♥ the Hello Sunshine collection!

Random Acts of Krafting August 22, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

Love Katie's layout. WOW! The rest of them are amazing too. I am so inspired.
Hugs
Tanya

Post a Comment