Tulle Hair Accessories

>> Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Having a little girl with lots of curly hair to tame on a daily basis, got me to thinking of making some fun hair accessories using Lily Bee's Tulle flowers from the Vintage Poppy & Audrey collections.

As you can see, I've used three different types: a hair snap clip, store bought headband & plastic barrette hair comb.



To adhere each tulle to hair accessories, I used my trusty hot glue gun. Evenly center the flowers as you'd like them to appear and adhere to hair accessories. Make sure you don't add a ton of glue, for it will seep through. If that happens, just snip away excess after it's dried completely. For the headband, I used craft felt in the same color & trimmed into a circle that is smaller than the tulle flower. Adhere headband in between the tulle flower & felt circle with hot glue gun.

Hope this inspires you to create something sweet for your little girl to dress up her hair or even her baby dolls :D




7 comments:

Lori Gentile July 21, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

Awesomeness, Cindy! I love it!

Anonymous,  July 21, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

absolutely cuteness,,,, love the Idea.. will for shure do this to my little princess.

Olivia July 21, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

So sweet, I would have loved wearing these when I was younger :)

Virginia July 21, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

So cute girl! I am definitely doing these with my girls!

Yycien Adams August 1, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

These hair accessories are ADORABLE. Love these! I'm thinking of making some for my niece. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Emily,  December 31, 2011 at 9:57 AM  

Oh my those are so cute those are a great idea!!!

Post a Comment