Short interuption.................

>> Thursday, July 15, 2010

I know i'm the last person you guys want to see posting right now - your waiting for more fabulous sneaks!!  And they are coming - but i'm just going to interupt for a moment to share some more goodness from Hello Sunshine and to show you how versatile this bright line is..............my nephew's aqua hat was screaming Hello Sunshine!!  I added the yellow touches to soften it up a bit.  The border around the picture is one of the diecuts and my 4x6 picture fit perfect in the center of it!

For the cloud cluster at the top i just cut on of the chipboard flowers in half.  I also sanded the edges of the chipboard buttons to soften them up a bit too.
I was too lazy to get the sewing machine out - so i just used a pen for some faux stitching around the edges and to 'frame' the main focus of the layout.
Keep checking back for more CHA goodness - and don't forget about the Guest Design Team contest going on right now!!

Post a Comment