a little bit of Lovely

>> Monday, July 26, 2010

Hi everyone, it's piradee today and I thought I would share some of the behind scenes from my current addiction... MISTING. Yeap I can't seem to get enough of it, especially with my ever growing collection. I usually start off with a light colored mist to add a tint of color to the cardstock...



And then taking the mist applicator, I would create the droplet effect with it. I kind off prefer to do this, as I can control the amount of mist and the location where I want the mist to go on. Also it allows to me dress up the cardstock just abit and yet still have that "white space" look.



And some samples using the gorgeous "lovely" collection...



Thanks for stopping by everyone!!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Olivia July 26, 2010 at 5:28 PM  

Great layouts! Love that technique for creating unique backgrounds :)

Jenni July 26, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

Pretty layouts-- and I always love your fabulous misting!!

Unknown July 27, 2010 at 5:01 AM  

i really love love your idea of taking the cap off the mister, genius! i'm so doing this on my next pages :)

Kim Watson July 27, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

Gorgeous page Piradee! Love the big butterfly!

Unknown July 29, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

Very, very cool! Must try! I love your creative design approach!

Post a Comment