Lovely Pendant

>> Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I love turning paper into more than just layouts.  Don't get me wrong, i love creating layouts.  But i also get great joy seeing my scrap supplies become more.  I want to show you how i created this Lovely Pendant and show how Lilybee works so well with other manufactures, like Fancy Pants Artist Frames.

My supplies include Lilybee pattern paper, some Lilybee Rub-ons, alcohol ink, and a few flower embellishments.
First i traced out the shape on one of my favorite Lilybee pattern papers from the Lovely collection.


I inked the frame a little bit to give it a shabby vintage feel.  I picked a color that would compliment my pattern paper choice.

After placing my pattern paper into the frame, i wanted to see where everything would go so i moved around the rub-ons & embellishment until i found a placement i liked.   That little birdie makes me so happy.  I tried to fit the happy happy joy joy in the whole frame but it didn't work.  In the end, i decided on "Joy."
I adhered the paper down and put the rub-ons in place.

 Next i filled the frame with a clear liquid glue.  I let it dry a little and then added my flowers.  The flowers appear to float in the frame.  I added some more clear liquid glue over the flowers to protect them. 
How cute & easy to create a piece of wearable art.  I hope you grab some of your favorite Lilybee products & create your own pendant!

10 comments:

Lori Gentile June 23, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

This is super fabulous, Ronda! I love it to bits!

Zarah June 23, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

WOW! That is amaaaazingly pretty!!

Erika M. June 23, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

I'm so loving this pendant!

MichelleB June 24, 2010 at 5:38 AM  

This is gorgeous! Thank you for the tutorial!

iris June 24, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

I just love this Ronda!

Angela W June 24, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

That is very cute and easy! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa June 24, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

Ooooooh this is awesome!

Post a Comment