Blowing bubbles

>> Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Monday everyone!  Stacy here, with a layout I created using more of the lovely "Lovely" papers.  My daughters love to hang out in our backyard and blow bubbles.  There's something so simple yet magical about blowing bubbles, don't you think? 


I cut strips of paper and placed them where I wanted them on the page, then I cut out circles of varying sizes.  I filled the circles with the fun Lily Bee chipboard pieces and topped them with flowers and rhinestones.

I put the journaling in the largest circle, then I embroidered around the circle and added seed beads as I stitched:


Have a fantastic week!!!

13 comments:

MichelleB June 7, 2010 at 3:50 AM  

This is a wonderful page! Love the circles!

beckyjune June 7, 2010 at 4:45 AM  

This is so beautiful! What a cool idea to add the beads.

Zarah June 7, 2010 at 5:24 AM  

Gosh...!! This is one of the most fantastically designed pages I've ever seen! So innovative, pretty and just stunningly eyecatching!
LOVE it!

Amy Heller June 7, 2010 at 5:53 AM  

I LOVE this!! LOVE this!!!

Débora Prass June 7, 2010 at 5:54 AM  

This is gorgeous! I love love love the design, the colors, everything!

Unknown June 7, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

my word Stacy, this is just MAGNIFICANT!!!!

Olivia June 7, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

This is such a beautiful layout, love all the little details :)

Tonya June 7, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

Absolutely stunning design Stacy!!!

Unknown June 8, 2010 at 4:28 AM  

Wow, wow, wow! Love every perfect detail!

Brenda Hurd June 8, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

this is darling Stacy - love the bubbles!!

Angela W June 10, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

I absolutely LOVE this page! I might have to lift it sometime!

Post a Comment