It's a "Lovely" Day

>> Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Morning everyone,

It's Piradee here today, sharing a layout I recently made with the lovely "Lovely" collection. I just adore the colors and patterns of this collection, especially the vintage look and feel (my favorite is this orange pattern paper with the light grey type print). I first started off with some misting, using maya road mist colors cream metallic, brown and orange. And then came the pattern papers and the pictures from my wedding ceremony.

Photobucket

I also used the kraft envelop from maya road to hold some mementos from the day and is popped up with helmar zapdots. I then added some of the yummy chipboard elements from the lovely collection (don't you just love the text pattern on those chipboards).

*removed for publication*

And another must have item of this collection are the rub-ons; I just love the sayings on these and can't stop using them on all my layouts. In addition, I also added some glossy accents to those misted chipboard letters to finish off the layout.

*removed for publication*

Thanks for stopping by and hope we've inspired you to get out your lily bee!! Also we love seeing all your amazing creations and inspirations over at the Lily Bee Ning site! Thanks for sharing your projects and do stop by if you haven't recently.

9 comments:

Zarah May 4, 2010 at 6:53 AM  

That is fantastic! I'm a huge fan of yours, Piradee - you're sooooo dang talented! :D

Jenni May 4, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

this is beautiful!!!

Pearl May 4, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

wonderful pics from your wedding , Piradee !! way to use the Lovely pp here !!!

Lori Gentile May 5, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

This so gorgeous, Piradee! I loved reading your entry!

Unknown May 5, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

your layout is PERFECTO, Piradee!!!

my paper love studio May 6, 2010 at 5:18 AM  

thanks ladies for all the super sweet comments :)

Post a Comment