Friday Faves

>> Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Friday! We have more lovely cards to share with you this week. We loved seeing everyone's unique take on our card sketch. Thank you to those of you who participated. We will be announcing the winner on Monday.

Shemaine Smith shared this stunning "Thoughts of You" card. I love black and pink together. It's always a striking combination. The doilies make it hip and current and add the perfect finishing touch.


I love the sweet details on Yvonne Yam's card. I love the pleating and the flower. Again, I love the addition of the doily. Overall, it's such sweetness.


Alecia Castro's card really stands out. I love that she changed up the card size to suite her needs. The bow and the little die cut edge make this card really special. Most of all, I love the message. What a wonderful way to encourage someone.

3 comments:

Unknown May 1, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

Gorgeous cards ladies!

Shemaine Smith May 1, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

Thank you so much for featuring my card :)

yyam May 5, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

Thanks for showcasing my creation! :)

Post a Comment