New Beginnings: Get to Know Lori Gentile

>> Tuesday, April 13, 2010


1. Must have scrapbook supply?
Patterned Paper

2. Why & when did you start scrapbooking?

My cousin showed me her "scrapbook" of her kids in 1997 and I freaked. I knew that I wanted to do it, too. I've never felt like I was creative and seeing her book, I felt it would be something I could do to feel creative without having to be. Back in the day idea books were for copying exactly. ;)

3. Guilty Pleasures?

Coffee with cream and Starbucks Chai lattes

4. Two things you want very badly at this moment?
Time and a new camera

5. 3 items in your purse?
Wallet, cell phone and a band-aid.

6. Favorite scrapbook technique or style?

I like to outline everything with pen or sewing and I love to add dimension.

7. When do you feel most creative?
First thing in the morning. I'm a zombie at night.

8. Do you snack while you scrapbook? If so, what?
No, never.

9. Do you have a scrapbook confession?

I completely lay out my page/project and then gently lift the corners without moving anything and add liquid glue to adhere it.

10. Favorite TV shows?

Far too many; Glee, Project Runway, Top Chef, Smallville, Vampire Diaries, Lost, 24 and Life Unexpected.

11. Jobs you've had?
Retail assistant manager, receptionist, accounting clerk, buyer, and program manager.

12. What are you listening to, right now?

Pink, Jason Castro, Kris Allen, Shinedown, Kelly Clarkson, and Matt Giraud.

3 comments:

Unknown April 13, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

oh i LOVE Top Chef, too. your confession is funny...hehehe.

Zarah April 13, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

BEAUTIFUL, Lori - and how fun to get to know you better!

Leah's Crafty Life April 15, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

ooh we watch a lot of similar shows... and sometimes i do that too with the layout. So good learning more about your Lori!

Post a Comment