New Beginnings: Get to Know Julia Stainton

>> Wednesday, March 17, 2010


1. Must have scrapbook supply?
Patterned paper…can’t get enough

2. Why & when did you start scrapbooking?
11 years ago when I came across a beautiful album at a local childrens’ store. It intrigued me as I’ve always been hooked on creating and I wanted to keep our treasured memories.

3. Guilty Pleasures?
Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

4. Two things you want very badly at this moment?
Summer and a clean craft room so I can get back to creating

5. 3 items in your purse?
Crafting receipts, loose change, crayons from one of my little ones

6. Favorite scrapbook technique or style?
Stitching and Distressing

7. When do you feel most creative?
Mornings when the house is quiet. I’m a morning girl.

8. Do you snack while you scrapbook? If so, what?
Not really but I do like a Diet Coke.


9. Do you have a scrapbook confession?
My dog was mad at me for having his little boy operation and marked his territory on one of my submission layouts.

10. Favorite TV shows?
Believe it or not, I don’t watch TV… More time for creating, reading and being on-line

11. Jobs you've had?
Bank Teller, Design Team Coordinator, Office Clerk, Library Page but my biggest job…19 years as a stay at home mom

12. What are you listening to, right now?
Mercy Me

8 comments:

LisaDay March 17, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

I love your scrapbook confession! Too funny! Beautiful layouts!

Unknown March 17, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

oh my gosh, your scrapbook confession, how dare he...lol. lots of prettiness here Julia, love them!!!

Unknown March 17, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

Love your layouts!!
Great confession, and darn that dog, what a troublemaker!!

B-

Haidee March 17, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

I really like these LO's

Jenni March 17, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

OH MY GOODNESS laughing so hard at your confession!!! Love your layouts- beautiful!!!

iris March 18, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

hahaha love your confession Julia! And love love your pages!

Ronda Palazzari March 22, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

I love your confession!!!! So funny! I will help you clean your scrapbook room if you help me clean mine!!!

Post a Comment