New Beginnings: Get to Know Iris Babao Uy

>> Tuesday, March 16, 2010


1. Must have scrapbook supply?
Patterned Paper

2. Why & when did you start scrapbooking?
I started in 2005 shortly after the birth of my first child. I had tons of pictures of a mere three month old and I was not content with keeping those in photo albums. That was when I discovered scrapbooking.

3. Guilty Pleasures?
Now it's, Chocolate Caramel Cake, and buying wood mounted stamps and shape dies


4. Two things you want very badly at this moment?
A new lens for my camera, and lots of shopping money for new CHA stuff!

5. 3 items in your purse?
My driver's license, a family picture, and not a ton of money haha

6. Favorite scrapbook technique or style?
Cutting of patterned paper and using it as embellishments. incorporating paint, ink, art mediums.... all of those messy yummy stuff.


7. When do you feel most creative?
At night when the kids are asleep and no one is trying to open all of my embellishment cases or trying to rip off my die-cuts

8. Do you snack while you scrapbook? If so, what?
I usually have coffee and cookies right before I cut the first piece of paper

9. Do you have a scrapbook confession?
I wish I can do clean and graphic... but it just won't work!


10. Favorite TV shows?
ahhh.... no t.v. for me. It's all cartoons in the house.

11. Jobs you've had?
Events management, executive assistant, sales trainer

12. What are you listening to, right now?
A Barney Song... shucks

12 comments:

Ann Cicilie March 16, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

Love your works, fantastic layouts!

JeanneK March 16, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

I lov your work. Makes me want to run and scrap but children come first. LOL!

Olivia March 16, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

Beautiful LOs, love your style of scrapbooking :)

Anonymous,  March 16, 2010 at 4:56 PM  

Beautiful layouts and it's grate to know a tiny bit more about you. ;)

Cathy Bautista March 17, 2010 at 1:18 AM  

Ive loved Iris work for ages! Congrats again Iris!

iris March 17, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!It's great to be here!:)

LisaDay March 17, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

I love your layouts Iris!! Can't wait to see more!

Unknown March 17, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

wonderful layouts Iris, so clever!!

Jenni March 17, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

Gorgeous work! I love your style!

my paper love studio March 18, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

love these layouts... absolutely gorgeous Iris

Sheila Cruz March 23, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

You are so lucky to have Iris on your team. She is AMAZING!!

Post a Comment