Vanlentines Cards

>> Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hey Lily Bee readers!  Is anyone else excited for Valentines Day coming up?  Well i am - and not necessarily for the romance and gifts (which unfortunatley doesn't really happen around my house), but for the fun activities with the kids, the colors, the decorations and of course making cards for your loved ones! I chose to work with the Lovely line for my cards.  I love all of the beautiful muted colors- they go so well together! 



 

  

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out the post about the Design Team Call that went up a few days ago - If you LOVE Lily Bee you won't want to let this opportunity slip by.  We hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day filled with lots of candy, kisses and sweet I loves you's!!

9 comments:

Stacey February 11, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

Love those cards. I am a fan of Valentines Day too! So fun. My kids love too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Olivia February 11, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

Beautiful cards, love the lacy border on the first :)

Unknown February 11, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

I LOVE all of the cards! Too cute! I'm loving creating Valentines for my 21 month old son's school tomorrow. It makes this "holiday" even more fun! Thanks for always inspiring me!

Lori Gentile February 11, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

Such gorgeous cards, Brenda! I love each one.

Jill February 11, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

These cards are fantastic, Brenda! These colors make me jones for all things sweet. :)

Janet's Joy February 12, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

Very pretty cards Brenda! Happy Valentine's!

Unknown February 13, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

These cards are fantastic! I love the new papers!!

Robbie February 18, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

Beautiful cards! I love that ribbon flower!!

Post a Comment