Friday Faves

>> Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Friday! We have another great edition of Friday Faves for you this week. There has been a lot of activity in the gallery, and that means there is a ton of inspiration in there and we hope you'll drop in and take a look.

This card immediately caught my eye. These little flowers are all the rage, right now, and they really do make everything pop right off the screen. I love them. Amy Heller created this stunning card. Wouldn't you love to get this for Valentine's Day? I would!



Another gorgeous card in our gallery was posted by Rimna. That pocket is amazing and I love the heavy distressing. It has a nice vintage feel to it and is, overall, just lovely.



I love this beautiful Thanksgiving layout by Melanie Blackburn. The Audrey Collection is the perfect choice for this Fall layout. The button details really bring the eye right to the fun photos of her daughter and husband running. This one just makes me smile!



Thank you for continuing to share your work with us. We hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Be sure to come back on Monday. We have a fun contest announcement to share with you.

12 comments:

Stacey February 12, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

I would love those cards in my mail box for sure. Lovely creations. I think that fall layout looks gorgeous.

Olivia February 12, 2010 at 3:46 PM  

Beautiful LO & those cards are so clever :)

MelB February 12, 2010 at 5:59 PM  

Oh! What a nice surprise. Thank you so much! Love those cards, the pocket on the second card is especially cute!

Amy Heller February 13, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

Wow, thank you so much for the shout out! The pocket card and layout are so beautiful - congrats Rimna and Mélanie, too! :)

Raechelle Bellus February 14, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

These are all fabulous projects!

On my way... February 15, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

So beautiful!! A real inspiration :)

xx

Haidee February 15, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

THESE ARE FANTASTIC!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

*reyanna* March 1, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

These are awesome! I love some good card inspiration! :)

Post a Comment