More CHAW peeks

>> Thursday, January 21, 2010

This Lily Bee release is my favorite, so far! The colors are so bright and cheery and were such a joy to work with. I have two boys and both lines work perfectly for them. Of course, they are both perfect for girls. In fact, they are so versatile I can see them used for so many things; Valentine's Day, Easter, Every Day Moments, Summer time, Days at the lake, and on and on.

Here are a couple of projects showcasing the Lovely line:









And a few showcasing the Hello Sunshine line:





Did you see the post just below this one? It's a picture of our new chipboard and it's YUMMY!

8 comments:

Olivia January 21, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

All wonderful creations. The little bird on the banner is so cute!

Jill January 21, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

Ooh, pretty pretty, Lori! I LOVE these pages! And I agree -- these lines are definitely a joy to work with. :)

beckyjune January 21, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

I am LOVING that Hello Sunshine line. I don't usually use such bright colors but am attracted to this collection.

MichelleB January 22, 2010 at 3:22 AM  

LOVE that banner! Very cute pages!

Frances January 22, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

I am in love...no kidding! Lily Bee takes the cake this CHA!!

Erin January 22, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

such cheery colors. LOVE the new stuff!

Raechelle Bellus January 22, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

Beautiful layouts and banner! The colors in these collections are super!

Post a Comment