Hello Sunshine Collection

>> Monday, January 18, 2010

I am so giddy to present to you our Hello Sunshine Collection! Vibrant colors with vintage patterns-already sounds cheery! sit back and soak up our radiant collection that is sure to bring a smile to your face.

Be sure to check out our NEW Chipboard STickers! What could be more delicious than dictionary print? Layer our pattern flowers and finish off the top with a button. YUM!





31 comments:

Glynis,  January 18, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

What a gorgeous array of sunshiny products :O)

Anonymous,  January 18, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

oh, this collection makes me long for spring! (even more than i already was...)

Ania,  January 18, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

So totally UP MY ALLEY! Me wants!! :)

Ann Cicilie,  January 18, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

Oh my gosh, the chipboard stickers rocks!!!

MichelleB,  January 18, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

Love the bright colors! And the text stickers are fab!

Anonymous,  January 18, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

Wow! This is a great line!!!!

floridagirl,  January 18, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

totally love the bright fun colors!!

Nicole,  January 18, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

love the bright cheery colors :)

Deanna,  January 18, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

I absolutely LOVE this line! It's a must have for me! Can't wait to see more!!!!

MelB,  January 18, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

This is one of my fave releases yet! I am loving the bright and cheery colors! The dictionnary print flowers are fabulous!!!

Virginia,  January 18, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

Oh my gosh! This is SO beautiful and happy! I will absolutely have to have every single piece of this line.

Stacey,  January 18, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

I love this line. So bright so cheery. Love it.

yyam,  January 18, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

Sunshine indeed! This line is so bright and cheery! I look forward to seeing it in person at the stores! :)

Gina,  January 18, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

I love love love this!!! It's my favorite stuff this CHA!!! That dictionary print is perfect!!!

nonnie,  January 18, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

love love love these colours!

Scrappyjo,  January 19, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Love the dictionary print!

JeanneK,  January 19, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

I love it all, can't wait to get some in my hands.

Suz,  January 19, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

beautiful collection I love the pretty colors

Anonymous,  January 19, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

so cheerful! love the bright colors :)

meganklauer,  January 19, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

I love the colors and the chipboard stickers are awesome!

grammypame,  January 19, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

Oh my I love this the best. Great color combo thanks for sharing

Ann Cicilie,  January 19, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

How thrilled I am to see such a colorful and happy line from you, thanks a lot!

Raechelle Bellus,  January 20, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

This is so bright and cheerful! I love it!

Melanie,  January 20, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

What a fun happy line...it's great!

PaperDiva,  January 20, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

Bright and Beautiful! Love this line!

Vanessa, Florida, USA,  January 20, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

This is gorgeous! I want it all!!! :)

Carol,  January 21, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

Terriffic colors! Kinda has a funky, French Country vibe to it.

Erin,  January 22, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

LOVE love love this line!

Post a Comment