more from the fabulous virginia tillery

>> Monday, October 5, 2009

I'd like to share some recent projects from the
super-talented Virginia Tillery!

Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous Audrey creations, Virginia.
You certainly knocked our socks off!







a blurb from virginia:

Here's my other project! I would like to make sure to give credit to Katie Watson on this one; she inspired me so much with her beautiful Christmas houses that I've been waiting all year to make my own versions. I just *had* to go ahead and try one out with a Halloween house. :)








thanks again, virginia!

5 comments:

Jill Oriente October 5, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

That Halloween house is to die for!

Lori Gentile October 6, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

I adore that little house!!! Your work is so wonderful!

Katie Watson October 6, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

Wow, that was a cool surprise! Glad I inspired you and I love, love, love the Halloween house! I have 3 bare houses right now, wonder if I can squeeze in a Halloween one!! Love the mantle also...very cool. I have a thing for old windows!

Post a Comment