Halloween with Audrey

>> Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween is my favorite holiday. Every year I try to celebrate that fact by making fun projects. This year I made a banner and some tussie mussie treat bags using the Audrey line.


I love to make banners and each time I make one for me, I make sure to add photos. If it's going to take up wall space, I like it to have that personal touch.


In this case, I used our costume photos from the last three years starting in 2006, just a few weeks after my second son was born. I love seeing the progression and I love knowing that I can continue to add to my banner every year and keep it current.

To make the "BOO" letters really pop, I put our fantastic white tulle flowers behind them. I love how they poof the letters right off the banner toward the viewer.

And, this is where it ended up in my home. We have a little table in our living room where all of our Halloween "guys" hang out. Unfortunately, it's the place that gets the worst lighting, but I wanted to share where I really put it.



We host a big Halloween party every year and this year I'm making a bunch of these little tussie mussie treat bags for each of the kids to take with them. They are really easy to make and they look really great.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week.
Lori

3 comments:

Jenni October 7, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

OH MY sooo cute and creative! thanks for the great ideas!

Jill October 7, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Lori! These are AWESOMETASTIC!

Post a Comment