Friday Faves

>> Friday, September 25, 2009

Hey everyone!
Hope you enjoy today's batch of friday faves.
I found them all at our NING site. So get over there and get posting (and sharing)!
You could be featured here next week.


I love all of todays layouts because they inspire me. Whether it's the use of misting (from chris) , or the delicate layering (by rachel), i hope there's something in today's post to inspire YOU.

happy friday!


rachel hall:


jenni hufford:



lisa day:



chris:



lucy edson:

3 comments:

Anonymous,  September 25, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

Thank you for showing my layout... it is truly an honor!

Jenni September 28, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

i was so excited to come here and see my layout as well! All of these are gorgeous! thanks stephanie! :)

Katie Watson September 29, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

These are just gorgeous!! I am super impressed with what you all did with the product...very creative and beautiful!

Post a Comment