some love for Vintage Poppy & Audrey.

>> Sunday, August 9, 2009

just showing some love for both of the new lines here...

i am officially declaring my love for the teal/orange combo in Vintage Poppy. honestly, i think i could just stare at these papers all day, lol. the rub-ons used on the photo from the 12x12 Laugh set were perfect for this one...used the Audrey line here and again, the colors are so rich that they are elegant and fun all at the same time.

looking forward to seeing LOTS of layouts with these new lines!!
have a great week!!
=)

5 comments:

Olivia August 9, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Great LOs & cute photos :) I love that teal & orange combo too!

Gretchen August 9, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

Such sweet layouts! Love the bright colors with the kraft cardstock. :-)

Lori Gentile August 10, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

Awesome layouts!!! I love both!

Frances August 11, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

I can't wait to get my hands on this Vintage Poppy line. I only have scraps of the French Couture line left. Here is my latest layout.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kpapAD7oUIw/SnbtFExoKII/AAAAAAAABgw/SmLBAbcbItY/s1600-h/DSCN3254.JPG

Love your stuff!

Wendy Kwok August 13, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

Lovely LO! Here is mine using Lily Bee papers, rub on and diecut.
http://www.captureeachmoment.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment